Date: Monday, October 23, 2023
Time: 10:00am–4:00pm (PDT)
Location: SFU Segal Building (500 Granville St., Vancouver)
At Kaltura EmpowerED Day, attendees can look forward to:
- Insightful Roadmaps: Discover the future of Kaltura as we delve into the exciting roadmaps for the service. Get a sneak peek into upcoming features and enhancements.
- Survey Insights: Gain valuable insights from Kaltura-run surveys, uncovering trends and best practices in the field of educational media and content management.
- Networking and Sharing: Enjoy breakfast and lunch while mingling with like-minded professionals from higher education and research institutions. Share experiences and insights during this collaborative gathering.
- Use Case Presentations: Members of the Kaltura community will showcase their innovative use cases, providing inspiration for how to maximize the potential of the platform.
- Interactive Q&A: Engage in a dynamic round table Q&A session with Kaltura experts, giving you the opportunity to ask questions, seek guidance, and clarify doubts directly.
Who should attend?
- Kaltura Admins interested in learning about what other institutions are doing and facing
- People interested in seeing Kaltura’s suite of products, services and product roadmap
- People interested in Kaltura’s offering of human captioning services provided wholly within Canada
- People interested in best practices when it comes to video management and delivery
- People interested in evolving needs for video in education to support student recruitment, student services, lifelong learning, and alumni networking
- People interested in what Kaltura as a market leader in video sees as trends & preferences in the market
Don't miss this exclusive event, where knowledge sharing, networking, and inspiration collide. Mark your calendar for Kaltura EmpowerED Day on October 23rd. Get ready to empower your educational journey with Kaltura and BCNET!