End-User Computing Devices - Microserve
The Microserve value-added reseller contract offers a wide array of end-user computing devices for BCNET higher education members.
Microserve supports the acquisition of end-user computing devices and offers related value-added services for a wide range of desktops, laptops, tablets, thin client devices and peripherals. The new contract provides members with the best value for higher ed-centric solutions and the flexibility to meet diverse end user computing needs for academic, research and administrative purposes.
- Access to a broad catalogue of devices for all major original equipment manufacturers (OEM) that are aligned to current marketplace offerings and advancements
- Account team coverage to address member needs across the province to provide responsive customer and technical support
- Customer satisfaction assessment process to ensure a positive end-user experience and continuous improvements
- Broad delivery logistics to meet member needs across British Columbia
- Competitive pricing model and transparent costing for additional value-added services.
Access to a range of optional services including:
- Asset tagging services
- Configuration and installation services
- Lifecycle management from deployment to decommision and disposal
- Alternate models of acquisition such as leasing services or device as a service
- Warehousing and distribution services
- In-person and remote technical support
- Concierge services to provide end users with one-on-one customer service
- “Try and buy” evaluation services
- Efficient order and shipment tracking system through the Microserve web portal (“eStore”) which is configurable to meet institutional workflows
HOW TO ACCESS
Please contact Sylvain Jacob, Vice President of Sales, Microserve.
EXPIRY DATE: May 14, 2022
- Effective May 14, 2019
- 3-year contract
- Option to extend for 2 additional, 1-year terms
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.