This course provides IT Security Professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain an organization’s security posture, and identify and remediate security vulnerabilities. This course includes security for identity and access, platform protection, data and applications, and security.
The purpose of the ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver & Support Examination is to assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding and application of ITIL 4 to the creation, delivery, and support of services.
The ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Designation -which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful, modern, IT-enabled services, teams, and workflows.
Who Should Attend?
A candidate for the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support qualification must have earned the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification.
The audience for this ITIL 4 Create, Deliver & Support course includes:
- Individuals who manage the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services
- Individuals who are responsible for end-to-end deliver
Students will learn to:
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services.
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery, and support across the SVS and value streams.
- Know how to create, deliver, and support services.
The following ITIL practices are in scope in this ITIL Course:
- Service design
- Software development and management
- Deployment management
- Release management
- Service validation and testing
- Change enablement
- Service desk
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Knowledge management
- Service level management
- Monitoring and event management