Server Hardware - Dell EMC
Dell EMC offers discounted pricing on all products and services in their server portfolio.
In August 2016, we signed a three-year contract with Dell EMC with two, one-year extensions. The contract offers members competitive pricing on all products and services in their server portfolio.
The BCNET/Dell Server agreement includes competitive pricing for other server platforms and products including full server based solutions for virtualization, high-performance computing and other use cases. Dell EMC is available to offer assessments, planning and roadmap sessions for BCNET members.
The agreement offers discounted pricing on four product configurations:
- Blade server with chassis - Dell EMC M1000e Blade chassis with PowerEdge M630 blades and networking
- Large server - Dell EMC PowerEdge R930 4U, 4 socket server
- Medium server - Dell EMC PowerEdge R730 and R530 server
- Small server - Dell EMC PowerEdge R430, R530 and R630
- Products and Services within the Dell EMC server portfolio
These server products feature:
- Full active network configuration
- Hot-plug components
- Status LED on front and back of server
- Redundant cooling
- Redundant power (n+n)
- Redundant remote compatibility list for VMware and Microsoft (for HyperV)
How to purchase
For more information about purchasing, please contact Dell directly:
Gregg Rushton, Account Executive, Dell EMC
Gregg is the primary contact for UBC, SFU, UVic, BCIT, SPU, Langara, and Camosun
Alnoor Somani, Account Executive, Dell EMC
Alnoor is the primary contact for all other institutions
Sheene Leung, Sales Representative, Dell EMC
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.