Low-cost, face-to-face, anywhere, anytime, cloud-based video conferencing service.
BCNET negotiated a sector-wide, service contract with Blue Jeans Network, a cloud-based, high-definition video conferencing service. The service offers a simple and easy-to-use video conferencing bridge that improves meeting participation, reduces travel time and costs and improves the ability to communicate effectively with faculty, students and staff across multiple locations, institutions and technologies. The service aggregates 80 ports among members.
Learning Enrichment and Improved Collaboration for Faculty
- Conduct thesis dissertation and defense
- Host remote guest lectures
- Improve research collaboration
- Collaborate with faculty committees
Improved Efficiency for Administrative Staff
- Conduct admissions interviews
- Connect with colleagues
- Conduct company interviews
- Recruit students and staff
- Set-up co-op student interviews
- Augment global career services to connect recruiters and students
- Low-cost, alternate solution to expensive room-based systems
- Easy access to meetings from any device
- Improve meeting participation
- Reduce travel costs
This service is available to all members. To see a compete list of all BCNET members, please use the following link.
How to purchase
For more information about purchasing, please contact Client Services.
SUPPORT & SERVICE REQUESTS
BlueJeans provides 24/7 support to ensure uninterrupted, problem-free service.
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.