The Premier Higher Education & Research Tech Summit, April 3–5, 2024
The BCNET CONNECT Summit is a 2.5 day, higher education and research tech event designed for IT professionals. We bring together IT staff, management, C-suite, and faculty from B.C.'s higher education and research institutions, as well as industry-leading technology providers. The event connects this unique community to network and share insights in the area of technology to advance teaching, learning and research. The in-person CONNECT Summit will take place at the Sheraton Wall Center in Downtown Vancouver.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Learn by engaging in programming designed for higher education IT professionals
- Connect with IT professionals and industry technology providers to discuss your unique technology challenges and learn from their experiences
- Advance your career by presenting and participating
- Immerse yourself in member-generated programming focused on cybersecurity, leadership, information technology, teaching and learning, and research and innovation
- Have fun by meeting up with your peers at our social events and by experiencing, beautiful downtown Vancouver
BCNET cultivates a strong community, where our members can actively engage with peers to share, explore and develop innovative solutions for mutual technology challenges. We have years of experience in facilitating forums and events across domains for discussion and learning. Our unique collaboration model is carefully designed to support engagement every step of the way.