Maintenance, Repair and Operations Supplies – Fastenal Canada
BCNET holds an MRO contract with Fastenal Canada for the supply of plumbing, heating, ventilation, air cooling (HVAC), and general building supplies for post-secondary institutions in BC.
Fastenal Canada offers members access to thousands of manufacturers across their national supply chain network. Each British Columbia branch serves as a one-stop source for a large range of products to support facilities management and trade academic needs in the areas of plumbing, HVAC, carpentry and intertrade work.
- Access to a catalogue of products including private label and sustainable-certified solutions
- Category discounts across the catalog through aggregation of spend
- Branch locations across British Columbia to provide local account management support and logistics for all participating members (all local Fastenal stores have delivery trucks to ship product to regional customers)
- Fastenal implementation timeline includes: individual site visits, facility tours and process mapping, review of program goals, evaluate and organize and set-up local stocking systems, inventory analysis, evaluate new inventory commitment at local Fastenal facility, and SKU rationalization
- Innovative focus areas on labor practices, workforce diversity, and sustainable environment such as automated supply technology, lean solutions, LEED construction support, warehouse technology, and transportation efficiency with minimal waste, energy, and emissions
- Reporting capabilities FAST 360° Analytics solution to improve visibility of inventory and institutional purchasing insights. Dedicated technical divisions and specialists can work with members to review opportunities for product standardization, purchasing habits to minimize the overall total cost of ownership.
- Fastenal knows that BCNET members have unique obligations to keep students and faculty safe and secure. With demonstrated expertise in helping organizations prepare for emergencies, members can gain insight on how to best meet safety and security responsibilities. Fastenal’s specialized sales and customer service teams provide comprehensive assistance to the products, experts, and training.
- Access to their local branch sales team and highly trained industry specialists that can provide other value-added services such as conducting safety assessments and reviewing member MRO purchasing/inventory management workflows to identify opportunities to improve processes.
HOW TO ACCESS
Please contact Norma Turner, Government Sales Specialist
Braedan Palylyk, Account Territory Sales Representative
BCNET Procurement Team
EXPIRY DATE: January 31, 2024
- 3-year agreement
- Option to extend agreement for (2) additional, one-year terms
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.