Leaders Beyond™ is committed to supporting technology professionals in their journey to become effective business leaders.
Leaders Beyond is partnering with BCNET to deliver the Executive IT Leader Program. This custom offering of the program will include a specific emphasis, context and case studies related to post-secondary education. Participants will explore the executive perspective and improve their knowledge of enterprise strategy and compliance, enterprise risk management, and digital transformation and modernization, all with a lens to improving business outcomes.
Course Structure: 2 classes per week on Wednesdays* and Fridays for 3.5 hours per day over the course of 4 weeks. Total 8 classes.
*except June 4
- Certified Instructor-led training.
- Features additional networking session and major case study.
- Graduates receive confidential feedback.
- Graduates receive certificate of completion.
Who Should Attend?
You will gain the greatest benefits from this program if you are an executive or on the executive track who:
- Seeks to expand knowledge and understanding of the “business side of the house”.
- In a smaller organization, is the CIO or Executive IT Leader.
- In a larger organization, is a Director or Division IT Leader.
- Is facing a pivotal change in the workplace.
- Sponsors technology projects in partnership with senior business leaders.
- Holds direct financial responsibility and accountability for delivering technology solutions.
What You Will Learn
The objective of these highly interactive online sessions and group work is to help you:
- Engage directly with successful senior IT and business executives and thought leaders.
- Take charge of your own leadership effectiveness with a personal leadership development plan.
- Challenge, develop and practice your analysis, influence and decision-making skills in a business context.
- Master the challenges of multi-level teamwork and changes in real-world simulations.
- Develop, commit to, and monitor measurable and immediately actionable goals.