Leaders Beyond is partnering with BCNET to deliver the Executive IT Leader Program. This custom offering of the program will include a specific emphasis, context and case studies related to post-secondary education. Participants will explore the executive perspective and improve their knowledge of enterprise strategy and compliance, enterprise risk management, and digital transformation and modernization, all with a lens to improving business outcomes.
Course Structure: 2 classes per week on Wednesdays and Fridays for 3 hours per day over the course of 4 weeks. Total of 8 classes.
- Certified Instructor-led training.
- Features additional networking session and major case study.
- Graduates receive confidential feedback.
- Graduates receive certificate of completion.
Who Should Attend?
You will gain the greatest benefits from this program if you are an executive or on the executive track who:
- Seeks to expand knowledge and understanding of the “business side of the house”.
- In a smaller organization, is the CIO or Executive IT Leader.
- In a larger organization, is a Director or Division IT Leader.
- Is facing a pivotal change in the workplace.
- Sponsors technology projects in partnership with senior business leaders.
- Holds direct financial responsibility and accountability for delivering technology solutions.
What You Will Learn
The objective of these highly interactive online sessions and group work is to help you:
- Engage directly with successful senior IT and business executives and thought leaders.
- Take charge of your own leadership effectiveness with a personal leadership development plan.
- Challenge, develop and practice your analysis, influence and decision-making skills in a business context.
- Master the challenges of multi-level teamwork and changes in real-world simulations.
- Develop, commit to, and monitor measurable and immediately actionable goals.