Leaders Beyond™ is committed to supporting technology professionals in their journey to become effective business leaders.
Leaders Beyond is partnering with BCNET to deliver the Transformative IT Leader Program. This custom offering of the program will include a specific emphasis, context and case studies related to post-secondary education. Over the course of the program our team of skilled and experienced mentors will engage you in a powerful and topical online learning program. Using fresh and interactive learning methods, the program also features valuable personal networking and peer-to-peer learning for which Leaders Beyond™ is known.
Course Structure: 2 classes per week on Wednesdays and Fridays for 3 hours per day over the course of 4 weeks. Total of 8 classes.
- Certified Instructor Lead training.
- Features additional networking session and major case study.
- Graduates receive confidential feedback.
- Graduates receive certificate of completion.
Who Should Attend?
You will gain the greatest benefits from this program if you are a technology leader who:
- Seeks to expand knowledge and understanding of the “business side of the house”.
- In a smaller organization, reports to the CIO or Executive IT Leader.
- In a larger organization, reports to a Director or Division IT Leader.
- Is facing a pivotal change in the workplace.
- Interacts with senior business leaders and sponsors of technology projects.
- Seeks increasingly more senior management or technology leadership roles.
- Holds direct or indirect financial responsibility and accountability for delivering technology solutions.
The objective of these highly interactive online sessions and group work is to help you:
- Engage directly with successful senior IT and business executives and thought leaders.
- Examine the post-pandemic leadership lessons and their impact on your leadership journey.
- Take charge of your own leadership effectiveness with a personal leadership development plan.
- Challenge, develop and practice your communication, influence and financial skills in a business context.
- Master the challenges of multi-level teamwork and changes in real-world simulations.
- Develop, commit to, and monitor measurable and immediately actionable goals.