The BCNET Network Operations Centre provides expert, around-the-clock, network support to ensure uninterrupted, problem-free network service.
Please contact us at 604-822-1348 or email@example.com if you are experiencing network service problems. There are three levels of network support:
We provide support 24-hours a day, 7-days a week for members and affiliates. At this level, we monitor the network, respond to problem calls, and provide a level 1 analysis of network problems and resolutions.
We provide support 16-hours a day, 7-days a week for hardware failures that require equipment replacements. Calls are prioritized based on the scope of the problem.
The Network Engineering staff are available during regular business hours for problem analysis and resolution. High-priority problems, such as the loss of core network service, may be escalated during non-business hours.
BCNET Service Bulletins
- EduCloud Server Service Maintenance – May 17, 2017 09:00 – June 6, 2017 19:00 PT
- Resolved – EduCloud Server Administration Portal Security Update (WannaCry) – Intermittent Availability – May 13,2017 11:00
- EduCloud Server Administration Portal Security Update (WannaCry) – Intermittent Availability – May 13,2017 11:00
- UPDATE: VM Hosting issues in UBC Okanagan – May 10, 2017 19:53 PT
- UBC IT Network Maintenance – Thursday, May 11, 2017 07:30 – 08:30 PT