The BCNET Network Operations Centre provides expert, around-the-clock, network support to ensure uninterrupted, problem-free network service.
Please contact us at 604-822-1348 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are experiencing network service problems. There are three levels of network support:
We provide support 24-hours a day, 7-days a week for members and affiliates. At this level, we monitor the network, respond to problem calls, and provide a level 1 analysis of network problems and resolutions.
We provide support 16-hours a day, 7-days a week for hardware failures that require equipment replacements. Calls are prioritized based on the scope of the problem.
The Network Engineering staff are available during regular business hours for problem analysis and resolution. High-priority problems, such as the loss of core network service, may be escalated during non-business hours.
BCNET Service Bulletins
- Enterprise Services Network Maintenance July 1, 2017 05:00 – 07:00 PT
- EduCloud Server Service Maintenance – June 29th, 2017 10:00 – 16:00 PT
- BCNET Vancouver Exchange Datacenter Maintenance – June 12, 2017 14:00 – 22:00 PT
- UBC IT Network Maintenance – June 7th, 2017 07:30 – 08:30 PT
- Kaltura Enterprise Video Platform Version Upgrade – July 8th, 2017 05:00 – 18:00 PT