The BCNET Network Operations Centre provides expert, around-the-clock, network support to ensure uninterrupted, problem-free network service.
Please contact us at 604-822-1348 or email@example.com if you are experiencing network service problems. There are three levels of network support:
We provide support 24-hours a day, 7-days a week for members and affiliates. At this level, we monitor the network, respond to problem calls, and provide a level 1 analysis of network problems and resolutions.
We provide support 16-hours a day, 7-days a week for hardware failures that require equipment replacements. Calls are prioritized based on the scope of the problem.
The Network Engineering staff are available during regular business hours for problem analysis and resolution. High-priority problems, such as the loss of core network service, may be escalated during non-business hours.
BCNET Service Bulletins
- BCNET Victoria Exchange Maintenance – February 23, 2017 06:30 – 07:00 PT
- Maintenance at BCNET VANTX Exchange to upgrade Canarie to 100G peering. Feb 21, 2017 06:00 – 07:00 PT
- Restored – BCNET Prince George Exchange Fiber cut , February 1 2017 03:33 – February 1 2017, 10:20 PST
- EXTENDED – BCNET Prince George Exchange Maintenance , January 31 2017 2300- February 1 2017, 05:00 PT
- EduCloud Server Backup Software Maintenance February 08, 2017 13:00 – 16:00 PT