Commercial Card Services - Scotiabank
BCNET has contracted with Scotiabank to offer a commercial card program for higher education institutions.
BCNET holds a five-year contract effective January 1, 2015. The program offers a flexible, globally accepted credit card solution.
- Higher education rebate model to maximize financial benefits to institutions
- Simplified process that helps reduce the number of cheque payments for low-value items to a large number of suppliers
- Reduced time and cost in transactional processing by decreasing the need for requisitions, purchase orders, invoice and cheque payment processing, handling and mailing
- Improved user experience that helps support faculty and staff in administrative activities, which may include travel
- Customizable user interface and workflow that meet institutional requirements
- Improved forecasting, reporting and visibility of user spend
- Dedicated account management team and 24/7 call centre staff
How to access
Please contact Leslie Forbes, Senior Manager, Commercial Card Sales
Cell: (236) 889-6456
Expiry date: March 31, 2020
BCNET has the option to extend the contract for up to five additional years.
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.