Custodial Supplies - Staples Professional
BCNET has contracted with Staples Professional to supply higher education institutions with a range of custodial supplies.
On April 30, 2021, BCNET exercised the extension of two (2) additional one (1) year terms to April 30, 2023. Through the agreement, members can access a range of custodial supplies such as cleaning chemicals and hardware, custodial equipment and machinery, soaps/paper products and associated dispensers and other consumables.
- Access to a wide range of competitively priced supplies, including private label and sustainable solutions, that align with institutional health and sustainability policies and practices
- Access safety training and equipment maintenance support services to minimize your institution’s total cost of ownership
- Support for your institution’s management of dispensers through an assessment program to identify interchangeable consumables or dispenser conversion requirements
- Dedicated facility category experts, local resources and broad delivery logistics to support the needs of participating members across B.C.
- Reduction in time and effort with online ordering through Eway
How to ACCESS
Please contact Peter Fernandes, Regional Sales Manager
Jamil Dibe, Vertical Sales Lead, Education
BCNET Procurement Team
Expiry date: April 30, 2023
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.