Imagine being able to create, upload, manage, publish and deliver high-quality content to any device and share instantly with teachers and learners.
The shared Kaltura service is an affordable, fully hosted, enterprise video platform that offers a robust, stable and scalable environment to create your own CampusTube. The technology helps redefine the learning experience.
The shared service offering is the result of a successful collaboration between BCNET, BCcampus and UBC.
- Low-cost-shared BCNET Kaltura enterprise license
- Full-service hosted service in EduCloud
- BCcampus supports institutions with expertise and tools to integrate Kaltura into Learning Management Systems
- 100% FIPPA compliant
- System administration such as Kaltura version upgrades and plugin testing and installation
- Easily create, upload, clip, manage, publish and deliver high quality video to any device, live or on demand.
- Kaltura assures optimal playback on all mobile devices, with automatic device detection, and HTML5 (with Flash fallback).
- Seamless integration of video into your LMS (Blackboard, Moodle, Brightspace (D2L), Canvas and Sakai) using a cloud based, LTI compliant, hosted framework, served directly from the Kaltura cloud servers.
- Your existing authentication and authorization processes are fully supported and additional security options are offered.
- Empower your educators and students by creating a video portal with library video resources, channels for group collaborations, student generated content, and more.
- Highly robust, stable and scalable
This service is available to all members. To see a complete list of all BCNET members, please use the following link.
How to purchase
For more information about purchasing, please contact Client Services.
Support & Service Requests
BCcampus provides support on Monday to Friday 8:00AM – 4:00 PM to ensure uninterrupted, problem-free service.
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.