Office Supplies - Staples Professional
BCNET has contracted with Staples Professional to supply higher education institutions with a range of office supplies and related products.
BCNET holds a five-year contract effective May 1, 2017. Through this five-year agreement, higher education institutions can access an expanded line of office products, paper, and supplies from a variety of brands as well as private-label offerings. The scope of the contract covers office supplies, copy paper, furniture accessories, breakroom and facilities related consumables and technology accessories (cables, cases and peripherals).
- Pricing model that includes competitive discounts on core consumed items, and everyday lowest pricing on all listed catalogue items
- Financial rebate incentives
- Dedicated account representatives to support the needs of all participating members across B.C.
- Save time and effort with simple online ordering through the Eway online portal
- Access to a wide range of product offerings including private label and sustainable solutions to meet institutional goals and objectives
How to access
Please contact Peter Fernandes, Regional Sales Manager
Jamil Dibe, Vertical Sales Lead, Education
Expiry Date: April 30, 2022
BCNET has the option to extend the contract for up to five additional years.
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.