As a provider of customer service in a technical field, you need to interact with customers to address their technical concerns. In this course, you will apply important principles and skills you can use as a technical customer service representative. You will also need to respond to customer service queries via a remote system such as email or the telephone. In order to do this effectively, you will learn how to develop skills that will help you interact with customers in a positive and professional manner, as a remote customer service representative.
This course includes:
- Certified instructor Led training
- Online course delivery
Who Should Attend?
This course is open to service desk agents, tech support representatives, service desk engineers, field engineers, and anyone who provides technical support to internal or external customers.
What You Will Learn
- Understand why profit is a primary objective of businesses and Support plays a role in contributing to profitability.
- Learn how Customer Support can affect customer perceptions about products, brands, and companies.
- Gain the skills to achieve a more efficient support organization, which can accomplish more than inefficient groups.
- Learn how the ability to provide timely, quality answers to customer issues can be the essence of support’s mission and a primary factor in driving customer satisfaction, retention and relationship growth.
- Focus on customers’ top two expectations to save time and reduce stress.
- Manage customer expectations by personality style.
- Deal with difficult customers.
- Respond effectively to specific customer behaviors.