This course covers three central elements of Microsoft 365 enterprise administration – Microsoft 365 tenant and service management, Microsoft 365 management, and Microsoft 365 identity management.
This course includes:
- Certified instructor Led training
- Online course delivery
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
Students must have:
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.
What You Will Learn
- Plan your tenant in Microsoft 365
- Plan your on-premises infrastructure for Microsoft 365
- Plan your identity and authentication solution for Microsoft 365
- Plan your supporting infrastructure for Microsoft 365
- Plan hybrid requirements for your Microsoft 365 deployment
- Plan your migration to Microsoft 365
- Configure your Microsoft 365 experience
- Manage user accounts and licenses in Microsoft 365
- Manage groups in Microsoft 365
- Add a custom domain in Microsoft 365
- Configure client connectivity to Microsoft 365
- Configure administrative roles in Microsoft 365
- Manage tenant health and services in Microsoft 365
- Deploy Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise
- Analyze your Microsoft 365 workplace data using Microsoft Viva Insights
- Explore Exchange Online as a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator
- Explore SharePoint Online as a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator
- Explore Microsoft Teams as a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator
- Explore Microsoft Power Platform as a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator
- Create apps as a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator with Power Apps
- Create flows as a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator with Power Automate
- Create reports and dashboards as a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator with Power BI
- Create chatbots as a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator with Power Virtual Agents
- Explore identity synchronization
- Prepare for identity synchronization to Microsoft 365
- Implement directory synchronization tools
- Manage synchronized identities
- Manage secure user access in Microsoft 365
- Implement applications in Azure AD
- Configure Azure AD Application Proxy
- Explore solutions for external access