Acquire the skills of a Scrum Master to learn how to maximize the value and productivity of your team
The Professional Scrum Master course will teach you how to use Scrum to optimize value and productivity. You will also learn the total cost of ownership of systems and products.
This course is the first significant update of the "Certified Scrum Master" (CSM) course that Ken Schwaber introduced and shared in 2002. As in the original course, the framework, mechanics, and roles of Scrum—the most popular Agile approach—are covered.
- Certified instructor-led training
- In-person course delivery
- Catered lunch, snacks, coffee and light breakfast foods daily
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals responsible for the successful use or rollout of Scrum in a project or enterprise, including:
- Scrum masters
- Project managers
- Individuals involved in the software development process
What You Will Learn
- The theory and principles of Scrum which help with decision making
- The best ways to use Scrum
- What you need to get your Scrum Master certification