You will learn SharePoint Online Administration in Office 365 and the configuration options for SharePoint Online. The course is appropriate for existing SharePoint on-premises administrators and new administrators to Office 365 who need to understand how to correctly setup SharePoint Online for their company.
This course includes:
- Certified instructor Led training
- Online course delivery
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for Administrators who need to setup, configure and manage SharePoint Online as part of their Office 365 Administration.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the architecture of SharePoint Online
- Have knowledge of all the components in SharePoint Online
- Have on hands on experience configuring the components of SharePoint Online
- Have hands on experience configuring the options
- Work with Site Collections and storage options
- Manage user profiles and social profiling
- Understand and configure data connections in SharePoint Online
- Build a taxonomy structure
- Understand and configure Search in SharePoint Online
- Configure and deploy apps
- Understand and define Enterprise content management and Security and Compliancy
- Configure additional options and features in SharePoint Online such as Information Rights Management