Banner Technical: Extending Banner 9 Admin Apps
Learn how to extend Banner 9 Admin Apps.
This course will provide you with the hands-on knowledge needed to extend Banner 9 Administrative Forms (known in Banner 8.x releases as Banner INB forms).
The Banner Technical: Extending Banner 9 Admin Apps will introduce the technology and tools used for extending Banner 9 Administrative Applications.
This course includes:
Certified instructor-led training
In-person course delivery
- Catered lunch, snacks, coffee and light breakfast foods daily
who should attend?
- Individuals who have a working knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
- Those who have working experience with Banner
- Those who completed the Introduction to Java and Object Oriented Concepts course
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Introduction to XE Technology for Admin Apps
- Development environment setup overview
- Using your workbench- the Eclipse IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- The MVC (Model, View, Controller) Design Model
- The Application Extension methodology and process
- Event Handling and Service Methods
- Adding and hiding fields in Forms
- Adding SQL-based Validations, Actions and Alerts to your forms.
- Creating LOV (List of Values) Fields and Calculated Fields
- Adding a new tab presenting a new table
This course is unavailable at this time.
Course Fees (Login required)