ITIL 4 Foundations
The ITIL 4 Foundation course is an exciting and dynamic course that introduces learners to the new ITIL 4 body of knowledge.
The ITIL Foundation course introduces learners to the lifecycle of managing IT services in order to deliver business expectations. The course incorporates an engaging case-study based approach to learning the core disciplines of ITIL Best Practices, thereby, positioning students to successfully complete the Foundation exam.
Passing the ITIL Foundation exam is a pre-requisite for admission into ITIL Intermediate-level training courses.
This course includes:
- Certified instructor-led training
- Online course delivery
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone seeking ITIL Foundation certification and everyone interested in aligning IT with business, controlling or reducing IT costs, improving IT service quality, and balancing IT resources in the most effective manner.
- All IT professionals, IT project managers, IT managers, IT project or team members, coordinators, network operators, business process analysts, IT architects, consultants, systems integrators, help desk managers and staff, planners, managed service providers, outsourcers, application developers, and other IT-related positions.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
ITIL 4 Foundation will cover:
- Key Concepts of Service Management
- ITIL Guiding Principles
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- The ITIL Service Value System
- The Service Value Chain and Service Value Streams
- Key ITIL Practices