ITIL 4 Foundations
The ITIL 4 Foundation course is an exciting and dynamic course that introduces learners to the new ITIL 4 body of knowledge.
ITIL 4 Foundations introduces you to the lifecycle of managing IT services in order to deliver business expectations. Learn how to align IT with business practices, improve service quality while managing IT costs and resources.
You will also learn about the core disciplines of ITIL Best Practices through an engaging case-study based approach, and use this knowledge to successfully complete ITL Foundations exam. The exam is a pre-requisite for admission into intermediate-level ITIL training courses.
A paper-based certification exam is included with the registration and is taken during the afternoon of the second day.
- Expert trainers, certified in-person instructor-led training
- 2-day training
- Catered lunch, snacks, coffee and light breakfast foods daily
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals seeking ITIL Foundation certification
- Those who are interested in aligning IT with business, while managing IT costs and resources in an effective manner
- All IT professionals and other IT-related positions
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Key Concepts of Service Management
- ITIL Guiding Principles
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- The ITIL Service Value System
- The Service Value Chain and Service Value Streams
- Key ITIL Practices
This course is unavailable at this time.
Course Fees (Login required)