Organizational Change Management Certification
Prosci's certified change management training is trusted and backed by more than 20 years of change management research and best practices.
Gain the knowledge, skills and tools to drive successful change initiatives through this three-day experiential learning course. You will learn to apply holistic change management methodology to a current project during the program. After the course, you will develop a change management plan designed to effectively manage change and enhance project results.
- Achieve certification in the Prosci change management methodology
- Earn HRCI, PMI and CCMP credits
- Certified instructor-led training
- Online course delivery
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Prosci Change Management Certification program is ideal for those responsible for driving change. Participants are predominantly in the following roles:
- Change leaders
- Project managers
- IT professionals
- Project team members
- Change management practitioners
- Continuous improvement specialists
- Human resource business partners
- Organization development professionals
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
By completing the Prosci Change Management Certification program, participants will:
- Learn how to apply the Prosci's certified change management training model and the ADKAR framework model
- Understand the fundamentals of change and change management
- Understand how effective change management improves organizational results
- Articulate the value of change management to peers and leaders with a presentation on the business case for change management
- Walk away with a change management plan
- Learn to apply the Prosci 3-Phase Process change management methodology to a real project
- Learn how to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
- Gain access to Prosci change management tools