Video Cloud Platform for Education - Kaltura
Kaltura: Video Cloud Platform for Education
Kaltura Video Cloud Platform for Education is a single platform purposefully built to power real-time, live and VOD experiences for online programs and virtual learning. The Kaltura Video Platform for Education includes a range of products for virtual classrooms, lecture capture, webinars & live events, and student outreach — all designed to create engaging, personalized, and accessible experiences on campus and beyond.
- Virtual Classroom: A real-time virtual classroom and web conferencing solution designed and developed for educators. Persistent rooms with advanced moderation, controls, collaborative tools like whiteboard, content playlists, breakout rooms, live quizzing, recording and HD video sharing.
- LMS Integration: Create course video galleries, video assignments, interactive videos, track student engagement and access virtual classrooms with Kaltura’s seamless integration into the LMS.
- Media Portal: Branded media hub for sharing videos, recordings, and live events securely and at scale to the community inside and outside of your institution.
- Live Streaming: Broadcast every event of any size from athletics to guest lectures and presidential addresses. Quickly create new live events and stream to an unlimited audience.
- Lecture Capture: Live stream and record any class on campus. Compatible with lecture capture hardware and PCs. Schedule in advance or capture on the fly and automatically publish to your LMS.
- SaaS offering hosted though AWS and 100% FIPPA compliant
- Easily create, upload, clip, manage, publish and deliver high quality video to any device, live or on demand.
- Kaltura assures optimal playback on all mobile devices, with automatic device detection, and HTML5 (with Flash fallback).
- Seamless integration of video into your LMS (Blackboard, Moodle, Brightspace (D2L), Canvas and Sakai) using a cloud based, LTI compliant, hosted framework, served directly from the Kaltura cloud servers.
- Your existing authentication and authorization processes are fully supported and additional security options are offered.
- Empower your educators and students by creating a video portal with library video resources, channels for group collaborations, student generated content, and more.
- Highly robust, stable and scalable
This service is available to all members. To see a complete list of all BCNET members, please use the following link.
How to purchase
For more information about purchasing, please contact Client Services.
current agreement expires: 2026
Options to renew for an additional 3 years and then 2 years.
View the contract, pricing, and more.
This page is for members only. A wiki log-in is required to access this page.