We will start by talking about our experience with System Center Configuration Manager and what features and functions are used at each institution (Camosun, Capilano, UBC, UVIC).
There are a number of topics that we would like to talk about and solicit the panel and the public’s opinions on:
- Adoption and implementation of System Center’s latest version (current branch)
- The use of Windows 10 servicing within SCCM and our approaches
- Using System Center’s antivirus (SCEP) and the pros and cons
- Patching your Windows clients with SCCM
- Integration with Intune (named now Co-management). Is it something that you are doing and think of doing?
- Adoption of Windows Store and integration with SCCM. Is it something that you are doing and think of doing?
- Doing OSD with SCCM. Pros and cons
Senior Manager, Service Desk and Desktop Services, University of British Columbia
Manager, IT Implementation and Deployment, Capilano University
Senior Desktop Support Analyst, University of Victoria
Technical Support Specialist, Camosun College
Implementation and Deployment Administrator, Capilano University